Friday, May 15, 2015

What We Wear: Sonnet James + A Trip To The Aquarium

 What We Wear: Sonnet James + A Trip To The Aquarium

 

 I have been dying to share this play dress with you all for all of my mamas out there or ladies that just like to have a good time and look pretty but still want to have fun and have the flexibility of not worrying about what you're wearing.  This play dress by Sonnet James is one of my favorite play date outfits right now. I could literally sleep in this dress its so comfortable.. and thats saying a lot for a pregnant women 4 weeks away from her due date? ha!

Heres a little inside scoop on Sonnet James: "Whitney believes passionately in being a playful and involved mother. She also believes that with the right dress you can look great without letting your clothes get in the way of the next big adventure! Sonnet James was born out of the idea that beautiful clothing should work for moms—durable, comfortable, and beautiful, yet easy to care for. So, enjoy your Sonnet James dress at the park, the museum, and the city".

... or in my case, at the aquarium. (:

This dress in particular is called the "Reese Dress" in white (although i love the grey and navy too), its my favorite! I also love their "Piper Dress" and "Remi Dress".  They're not maternity but they certainly work for us prego mums. Im in a size Small and couldve easily squeezed this bulging belly into a extra small and had plenty of space to spare.  You'll be seeing me in this dress all summer long, especially when im concealing my after baby belly hah.  You must must must stop by their website to check out what Whitney has created.  I think i need to order 5 more for when im running after two little ones in the near future.

We had such a great Mother's Day spending it together as a family at the Long Beach Aquarium of the Pacific. I loved watching my little guy take over the tanks one by one with the widest eyes and touching every part of the glass he could get his little fingers on. I live for these days.. the days i get to spend with all of my family members (almost four of us now!) and watch them smile, make memories, and play with so much love and joy in their hearts.  The weekends are my favorite, and anything we are doing together is fun as long as we are together.  As cheesey as that sounds, aint it the truth?!

I hope you ladies had a fabulous Mother's Day, and thank you to Sonnet James for making my so sweet with this beautiful play dress. (:


^^^sporting that 35.5 week pregnant peek-a-boo belly button ^^^



^^^The length & stretch is perfect for kneeling down to play with our littles^^^









Xo



No comments:

Post a Comment