Friday, May 22, 2015

Maternity Family Photos, Baby Number Two:

Maternity Family Photos, Baby Number Two:


I have been meaning to share these for a few weeks now, its amazing how my last minute to do list before this little angel arrives just keeps building and building.  My sister (Kelsey Steindler Photography) is an incredible professional photographer and I am truly so blessed by her graciousness! She is so giving of her time away from her family to shoot these sweet memories for us, and i will truly cherish these forever.  I also wanted to say a HUGE thank you to The Bloomin Gypsy for her incredible talent & creating this perfect flower crown for our maternity session. It could not have been more perfect. I wanted to feel feminine and represent all things girly since we are welcoming our first little lady into the home. I am just so grateful for the place the Lord has brought us to in this new season. Truly, we are so happy and at peace right now, its the perfect time to welcome this special little girl into our home.  

This post is dedicated to our babies, Cash and little miss that will be here in less than 3 weeks.  We love you with every part of our being and thank God for you every day. You both have touched our hearts and lives in ways we could never explain. You are our angels, you encourage us in our walk with the Lord daily and have brought so much joy to our home.  Daddy and I are closer today than ever before and more in love each day as we raise you little ones together as a team.  We are so ready to meet you sweet girl, and although it will be a big adjustment for us all, I know your brother is going to be so sweet and gentle with you because thats who he is and we cant wait for him to meet you. I am already melting inside thinking about your father becoming a daddy to a little princess, i am counting down the days until we see your sweet angelic face & bring you home with us. Carrying you in my womb has been magical, i will miss you always being with me and am forever grateful for this gift.

 





 














  






















Check out The Bloomin Gypsy for all of your floral needs! 
Instagram @thebloomingypsy

Instagram @kelseysteindlerphotography

Xo


2 comments:

  1. Your sister is very talented and you are positively glowing! You look beautiful! Such a gorgeous family. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tessa! The photos are beautiful! I loved the dress as well! Where is it from? Thanks and congrats on your little girl!

    ReplyDelete