Wednesday, August 27, 2014

What We Wear: Mad Glam

What We Wear: Mad Glam



Hi beauties, the lack of posts this past week comes with good cause, we are in escrow for our first home! We will be moving mid September if all goes well so I have been a busy bee doing a ton of things for the house, signing documents, doing inspections, picking out new materials, all while trying to be the best wife and mama I can be and working part time. All great things but definitely keeping me busy. I wanted to quickly share this sweet little summer throw on dress! Mad Glam has such great priced options and this little number would be great for wearing over a bikini or a slip like i have on here.




Floral dress c/o Mad Glam here

Enjoy!!
xo

2 comments:

  1. You are stunning! I love following along with your blog and instagram! I stumbled upon you when I was about 36 weeks pregnant. Our birth stories are so similar! Thank you for sharing with all of us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweet Lindsey!! Im so glad you are following along on this journey of ours. That is so beautiful, loved our birth story, most incredible day of our lives!! Thank you for stopping by to say hi, i love hearing from you guys!

      Delete