Wednesday, July 2, 2014

What We Wear: Ryan + Reese Floral Romper

What We Wear: Ryan + Reese Floral Romper


I love that its officially summer, and better yet its my favorite month, its my entire families birthday month! My husband, our son, and myself all share birthdays at the end of the month. I've been planning Cash's first birthday for over 2 months now but haven't really processed that hes turning 1. I think its such a bitter sweet experience & im sure ill have some emotional highs and lows once my brain and heart accept the reality of his birthday approaching.  With that said, summer and winter are both my favorite when it comes to fashion and of course all the fun that comes along with both seasons from parties to bbqs to holiday gatherings and family visits and vacations.  Ryan + Reese sent me this adorable romper  & i knew it would be a piece id be living in this summer. You can dress it up or down with sandals or wedges and wear it solo with some jewelry or throw on a cardigan or kimono like this Ryan + Reese Frindge cardi im wearing here. I have been living in this cardigan! It literally goes with everything and is so light weight its perfect for summer too! Hop on over to their website and check out what else they've got in store! 


Some Cashy lovin of course

This romper is so delicate and feminine i just love it. Especially the adorable edges on the bottom of the romper.


^^^ Daddy dressed him that day, so .. we'll pretend he matches. ( ;  ^^^

^^^I went for a simple summer look with these Target Sam & Libby Kamilla sandals & this personalized Ryder Smith necklace^^^

^^^We fed this little guy some bread and he pretty much followed us the rest of the day^^^


^^^Those edges! LOVE them^^^


^^^trying to ignore that this guy probably is due for his first hair cut..noooo! ^^^


Check out Ryan + Reese here!
Follow their instagram for the latest deals: @shopryanandreese
Enjoy!!

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment