Monday, March 3, 2014

My Baby Boy is 7 Months Old

My Baby Boy is 7 Months Old


Wow, time sure does fly by with these littles. Or maybe they just make you realize how quickly the days pass because you don't want them to change so its something we are more aware of. Who knows, but it is zipping by!  This little boy is just such a doll! We are seeing more of his personality come out now that hes a bit older and able to be really interactive with us and others.  He knows what he wants and he is strong willed and I love that about him. He is such a calm angel baby, so when hes upset or fussy I know somethings wrong (i.e. tired, hungry, teething.. its usually one of those).  He can play by himself and be perfectly content. He is the ultimate curious little person, observing anything and everything around him. He wants to move but thinks in order to move he should just roll..which isnt quite working for him. Lol.  He will figure it out eventually.  He sometimes will try to scoot forward using his legs but ends up rolling over again.  He loves to stand and has the proudest look on his face when he does, he sits perfectly, he sleeps on his tummy and then wakes up upset about it (and loves sleeping on his side), he is currently sleeping from 6pm to 7:45am (waking up once to eat..some nights twice).  He takes 3 naps a day usually (lately he has been taking 2 & fighting the third), he tries to snack feed (every 2-2.5 hours) when im with him but when my hubby is watching him and im not there he can go 3-3.5 hours, he is eating solids twice a day (pureed) morning and night, being naked is his favorite because he loves to grab and suck his feet, he is so happy and anyone who meets this little guy adores his sweet smile and his flirty eyes. I constantly get comments on how calm and mellow he is in public, hes so talkative and entertaining at home so hes a completely different baby when hes in his element. I think he just likes to take everything in when its a new environment. I love seeing life through this angels eyes.  He has defnitely changed us for the better and we would love to have 20 kids if they were all like him. Hes so easy and makes being parents such a blessing. We adore him more than words could ever convey. Happy 7 months old my sweet baby boy!! These posts will go into his baby book, im thankful i will have an entire online journal of our journey with our first!

Enjoy these pictures from his month 6-7. 


































xo


5 comments:

  1. I love how you take so many pictures of your son. I wish I had my camera out more often to take some!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I try to remember to take a photo a day but sometimes i forget and make up for it the next day lol. I just use my iphone camera! i need to get a new camera so i can take even better pics, but for now the iphone works great (:

      Delete
  2. I looove ur blog! your baby it's so so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much love! We are so blessed to have you here! xox

      Delete